Re: Setting up your own data catalog website

Just to add to this, we've been speaking with Peter about making his
opengov.se software interoperable with CKAN, the open-source service
which is used in the forthcoming data.gov.uk site.

  http://ckan.net/

We'd also love to hear from anyone who might be interested in using
CKAN as a registry for open government data - or in making sure CKAN
is interoperable with other data catalogues.

Also, this might be of interest:

  http://blog.okfn.org/2009/07/23/what-features-should-be-included-in-a-catalogue-of-open-government-data/

Warm regards,

--