Regrets (Re: [agenda] eGov IG Call, 14 Oct 2009)

Hi All,

I just joined the group after the recharter, but I'm afraid I'm not
going to be able to make this teleconference as I'm already double
booked in that time slot.

Also, is it normal group policy to do introductions on the telecon, or
mailing list?

Regards,
    Steve Harris, Garlik

--
Steve Harris
Garlik Limited, 2 Sheen Road, Richmond, TW9 1AE, UK