Google and RDFa

Hi All,
maybe you already know that Google has announced yesterday its support of RDFa in order to use structured data inside web pages like Yahoo did some months ago with its SearchMonkey search engine. This opens lots of opportunity for governements and citizens that want to publish and consume structured, semantically enriched information.

Luigi

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step." Lao Tzu

Luigi Selmi, MSc

addr.: 12 P.zza Roselle 00179 Rome, Italy

skype: luigiselmi

mobile: 3482405674

ShareSemantics