Re: XGs, IGs, TFs, flexibility and scope -- Re: [minutes] eGov IG Call, 24 June 2009

On Tue, 30 Jun 2009, Jose M. Alonso wrote:
> Well, we can give hints in the charter as I mentioned right above. What about
> that?
>
> -- Jose

Perfect!
Hints in the charter about how we will organize the TF sounds right.

Anne L. Washington
Standards work - W3C egov - washingtona@acm.org
Academic work - George Washington University - annew@gwu.edu
Work work - Library of Congress - awashington@crs.loc.gov