Re: RDFa in Government -- Re: [minutes] eGov IG Call, 24 June 2009

FWIW, last week the European Parliament has adopted the MetaLex XML syntax for legal sources. It uses RDFa for metadata specification (versions, applicability, references/citations etc.).

It's still a bit 'fresh off the press', but more information will be made available through http://www.metalex.eu

(MetaLex is a joint effort by the Leibniz Center for Law at the University of Amsterdam, and the University of Bologna).

-Rinke