DEADLINE TODAY -- Re: 2nd F2F expected participation questionnaire, please fill by 13 Jan 2009

Reminder. Deadline is just in a few hours.

If you are a Group Member and haven't fill the questionnaire yet,
please do so before the deadline (midnight EST).

   http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/42481/F2F2-participation/

Thanks in advance,
Jose.

ps: results are available to Group Members at
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/42481/F2F2-participation/results