Re: Public Data Catalog Priorities and Demand

On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 17:37, Jonathan Gray <jonathan.gray@okfn.org> wrote:
> Excellent - this looks great. I guess one of the main features I'd
> really like to see in CKAN is one that Delicious currently has, which
> allows you to query for, e.g. 'open data':
>
>  http://delicious.com/tag/opendata

If you are looking for a more fine grained query protocol I am
investigating GData which returns Atom feeds:

http://code.google.com/intl/sv/apis/gdata/

In addition to similar access methods, the Atom results enables
structured information about additions to a database over time.

Regards,

Peter