Re: Public Data Catalog Priorities and Demand

Hi Jonathan,

On 21 Dec 2009, at 10:24, Jonathan Gray wrote:
> FYI, we are currently looking at different ways of visually
> representing the CKAN data (for data.gov.uk) - from tag clouds to
> faceted browsing.

Small aside: We have a simple faceted browser over the data.gov
catalog, based on Simile Exhibit. It might give you a general idea of
the experience of faceted browsing over a data catalog. It's here:

http://lab.linkeddata.deri.ie/data.gov/

Back to lurk mode...

Richard

--
Linked Data Technologist • Linked Data Research Centre
Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI), NUI Galway, Ireland