RE: Public Data Catalog Priorities and Demand

Antti wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please Jonathan, Steven and others, let us know if you find some
> visualization, categorization or prioritization that would clarify the
> "swamp" of public sector information sources.
>
> I'm looking for two things:
>
> 1. A easy way to get the BIG PICTURE of what kind of public sector
> information most propably exists (even if it is not open yet)
> in a typical country or city.

This is a very big ask.

Public sector information can range from the DMV (or whatever) database
to my list of useful contacts within my department.  Either example
would be of benefit to some members of the community.

So, a starting point for the big picture might be a broad
categorisation.

Kerry