Re: W3C Plenary

Dear Jose,
dear all,
probably I'm the last jointed to this working group. I'm not involved
right now in your weekly meeting because I need to "study" your
discussion very interested. I'm going to partecipate more actively from
september.
The opportunity to meet you in a face2face meeting is very interesting.
So if you think it is possible I'd be there.
Lanfranco