Re: [agenda] eGov IG call, 19 Aug 2009, 13:00Z

Hello folks,

I've attached some preliminary graphic ideas. Daniel and I have spoken
further and I'll be refining and changing these around a bit tonight.
I'll send the revised versions late this evening (EDT)

I'd appreciate it if you could give some thought to fleshing out the
Steps Towards OGD item (which needs a lot of additional content) and
the Choosing What to Publish item (which could use more data examples)

Thanks,
Adam