RE: [Fwd: EU R&D in ICT consultation, EU governments contribute 'small part', Europe nearly absent in Internet industry.]

Sergio, from my perspective, it would be good if the goals, objectives, and
stakeholders identified in documents like these were rendered as strategic
and performance plans against which progress could be measured and reported
on the Web.

If time were to permit, I'd like to review the documents at
http://ec.europa.eu/information_society/eeurope/i2010/key_documents/index_en
.htm to see if any of them contain the makings of such a plan, in which case
I'd like to convert any such plan to StratML format for inclusion in our
collection at http://xml.gov/stratml/index.htm#InternationalGov

However, in light of other demands upon my time, it seems doubtful that I'll
be able to do so anytime soon.

Owen Ambur

Co-Chair Emeritus,  <http://xml.gov/index.asp> xmlCoP

Co-Chair, AIIM  <http://xml.gov/stratml/index.htm> StratML Committee