RE: Legislation on the web...

Hello all,

Please see details of an event in Edinburgh, Scotland where we are gathering people from various sectors to discuss web 2 issues

http://scotweb2.eventbrite.com/

We would welcome anyone from UK who might be interested to attend

There is a National Archives of Scotland in Edinburgh - I do not know if they have a separate policy on this ?

Alex

"Sheridan, John" <John.Sheridan@nationalarchives.gov.uk> wrote:     RE: Legislation on the web...     Peter,

 I'm responsible for the development of the UK Government's "official legislation website" - and also for official Gazettes  on the web (the London, Belfast and Edinburgh Gazettes).

 See: http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts2008/ukpga_20080003_en_1 for an example of how we publish legislation (it is semantic HTML and we use a bit of GRDDL too). We've published our XML Schema here: http://www.opsi.gov.uk/legislation/schema/

 You might also be interested in "Sem Webbing the London Gazette"
 http://2008.xtech.org/public/schedule/detail/528

 We're really keen to share ideas!

 I've cc'ed some of the others involved.

 John Sheridan