From: "John Wonderlich" <johnwonderlich@gmail.com>
Sent: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 10:43:13 -0400
To: public-egov-ig@w3.org
Subject: introduction

Hello,

I'm writing to introduce myself to the list:

My name is John Wonderlich, and I'm Program Director at the Sunlight
Foundation.  I work on information pertaining to Congress and the federal
government, and write primarily on the open house project
blog<http://www.theopenhouseproject.com/>and google
group <http://groups.google.com/group/openhouseproject>.

I'm particularly interested in connecting congressional staff and
administrators with the technology and development that they should be aware
of when crafting public access policy, and in transparency reform within
existing institutions.

I'm happy to be involved in this group, and am looking forward to
participating in your discussions.

thanks,

John Wonderlich

Program Director