Re: [agenda] eGov IG call, 29 Oct 2008

On Oct 27, 2008, at 12:38 PM, public-egov-ig@w3.org wrote:

> Please, note that this meeting time is one hour before usual time in
> some places (in Europe) you can check your local start time at:
>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=10&day=29&year=2008&hour=13&min=00&sec=0&p1=0

that is 1300 UCT?

according to your time-check link
that is 9am wednesday here
and I teach that day
beginning one hour later
so

> Agenda [...]
>     6. Assign people (+use cases) to areas
>        * open actions: http://www.w3.org/2007/eGov/IG/track/actions/
> open
>        * use cases: http://www.w3.org/2007/eGov/IG/wiki/Use_Cases

I would request that the meeting facilitator insure that
we get to this item early on
so that I can be a part of the use-case area assignments...

as you probably realize from our face-to-face
I am quite interested in assisting in this effort
and I want to make sure we get to the assignments-discussion
early

thanks
jeffs

--
"For us to start believing Europe is
  represented by its right-wing fanatics,"

Prof. Jeff Sonstein

http://www.it.rit.edu/~jxs/
http://chw.rit.edu/blog/
http://www.it.rit.edu/~jxs/emailDisclaimer.html