types of use cases? -- Re: regrets for today's meeting

Hi Vassilios,

[+Group, this needs discussion]

I added your two ideas to the wiki so we could discuss at the F2F.

Anyway, I believe these are a bit different from what we have
discussed so far. Have any of those been implemented and deployed by a
government already?

I'm asking because I believe this shows also another issue for the
Group: what kind of use cases do we want? Real and implemented
solutions or also ideas that could address some eGov issues?

We might want both, but I have a slight preference for the former. As
we recently discussed several times on "web basics" even basic things
like persistence are not being correctly implemented or government
don't provide any data in reusable open formats although they have
been around for quite some time already.

Would love to hear the opinion of the Group so we could focus the F2F
discussion even better.

Thanks much again for sending those!
Jose.