RE: Office of the President-Elect

Robin, thanks for the heads-up.  I got about half-way through converting the
agenda to StratML format and had planned to finish the rest as soon as
possible.  However, the detailed agenda has been taken down, at least
temporarily, and replaced with a short statement at
http://change.gov/agenda/

Some but not all of its substance seems to be available at
http://www.barackobama.com/pdf/ObamaBlueprintForChange.pdf and perhaps all
of it might be at http://www.barackobama.com/issues/

See especially
http://www.barackobama.com/pdf/issues/technology/Fact_Sheet_Innovation_and_T
echnology.pdf

>From my perspective, this is another case study in the need for use of a
standard like StratML, for the purposes outlined at
http://xml.gov/stratml/index.htm#DefinitionPurposes

Owen Ambur
Co-Chair Emeritus, xmlCoP
Co-Chair, AIIM StratML Committee