Re: conceptual model for public service

On Nov 5, 2008, at 12:35 PM, public-egov-ig@w3.org wrote:

> It would be good if your glossary were in readily sharable (XML)
> format

I did a simple conversion of the PDF items into a simple XML form
so it can be programmatically manipulated easily
and so we can think about the structure and constraints
which we wish to apply to the model

I also auto-generated a simple Schema for the document
which is useful for seeing the current structure easily and clearly
and for adding constraints and (possibly) additional elements and
structure

     http://chw.rit.edu/~jeffs/eGov/PA_serviceModel.xml
     http://chw.rit.edu/~jeffs/eGov/PA_serviceModel.xsd

if we see there is a better/pre-existing structure
and/or controlled/defined vocabulary we can use
I will be happy to fiddle with the Schema and document

jeffs

--
A life! Cool! Where can I download one of those from?
- Miriam English -

Prof. Jeff Sonstein

http://www.it.rit.edu/~jxs/
http://chw.rit.edu/blog/