Re: covid restrictions, tpac

Hey again,
only one person has answered saying they will be present here on Thursday
but the person is quite busy on Thursday so may not have time to join our
meeting, as I understand it.

Given these circumstances, and given that there still seems to be a certain
level of anxiety about covid among the meeting organizers, I think the
responsible thing for me to do is to stay at home in the hotel during all
days but Thursday and connect remotely to other sessions. On Thursday I
will be going to the venue for the first session just in case someone
should show up in person, and then go home again at 11:30 and take the
remainder of the day from the hotel room remotely. That way facial
expressions can be read better over the call.

I'm only 1.1 km from the venue and there are lots of interesting cultural
attractions here in town (which seems to have left Covid behind a long time
ago), so if anyone is in town and interested in meeting up outside of
meeting hours - let me know and I'll show up.

Otherwise, see you on Thursday on Zoom (note that it is not the normal
Jitsi link).

Johannes

--
Johannes Wilm, PhD