Re: July meeting cancelled

Hey Daniel,
no, you did label those correctly. I did see those two issues, but I saw
they were filed a while ago. I now see you added the label a couple of days
after the June meeting. Sorry, my mistake.

At any rate, there have been no further comments on those two issues for
nearly a month now, so it's probably a good idea for *everyone* relevant to
take a look at these issues before the August meeting. Please comment on
these two issues:

https://github.com/w3c/edit-context/issues/53 *Event firing and editability
for nested editable elements*
https://github.com/w3c/edit-context/issues/38 *What happens when an editing
host is associated with an EditContext?*

Of course, it's also possible to join the video call link on Friday at the
usual time for some informal discussion on these issues.

--
Johannes Wilm, PhD
tel +46766922220