From: Travis Leithead
Sent: Friday, January 7, 2022 11:26 AM
To: public-editing-tf@w3.org <public-editing-tf@w3.org>
Subject: Happy new year and next meeting details...

Hello Editing WG!

Happy new year! This is a reminder to attend our first teleconference of the year next Friday at 9 am Pacific, 5 pm UTC, (2 am Tokyo). We acknowledge the impracticality of folks from Japan and neighboring time zones attending our meeting, and one of our principal objectives in the new year is to find a better time to meet that can accommodate our WG members in those regions.

Please take a moment to review the set of issues marked with the "Agenda+" label and mark any additional issues that should be put on the agenda for next Friday. (Our Readme page [1] has a short index of these links that I find helpful.)

We use Google Meet for our teleconference: https://meet.google.com/pdx-dnmm-cen
You can get the calendar invite for our meetings here: https://calendar.google.com/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=MDVjYWxldXFiNDhiN3JmMHFqY3FiamRoOTdfMjAyMDEyMTFUMTcwMDAwWiAxN2xtdTNwaHZoamhlaDJpdTljYmppZnI3Y0Bn&tmsrc=17lmu3phvhjheh2iu9cbjifr7c%40group.calendar.google.com&scp=ALL

[1] https://github.com/w3c/editing/#actively-developed-ideasspecs