From: Travis Leithead
Sent: Friday, September 3, 2021 4:24 PM
To: public-editing-tf@w3.org <public-editing-tf@w3.org>
Subject: September Web Editing WG meeting 09/10/21

Hi Web Editing WG:

Our September WG meeting is next Friday​​ at the usual time. See our Readme page for details [1].

As you all know, please add "Agenda+" to issues you'd like to discuss across any of our Repos, and we'll work through them in the meeting!

Thanks and see you there!

[1] https://w3c.github.io/editing/#meetings