Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: TPAC session this October

Hi,

On 2020-10-13 08:11, Darwin Huang wrote:
> Is there a session during TPAC for the Editing TF? Or when are we
> meeting? I didn't see anything in the TPAC Group Schedule [1].

9PM to 11PM UTC 19 Oct is the session[1] for the WebApps WG, we'd love
to hear some status updates for the Editing APIs there. If you want
extra time to discuss the spec details, I'm happy to extend the Zoom
meeting or set up another meeting for the Editing Task Force during the
TPAC weeks.

Thanks.

-xiaoqian

[1] https://github.com/w3c/webappswg/issues/40