Re: poll: preferences for audio calls

Hey again,

we have found a time that seems to work for everyone interested: Starting
in January 2020, we will have an Editing Taskforce call on the 2nd Friday
of every month at 9am Seattle time. The first meetings would take place on
January 10th, February 14th, March 13th and April 10th, and so on. 9am
Seattle is 18:00 Berlin time for most of the year, but on March 13th it is
17:00 Berlin time.

Information on how to connect will be made available here as we get closer
to the date of the first meeting. Please email the chairs (Grisha and me)
if you have items you want to propose for the agenda. If we receive no
suggestions or not enough items to fill the entire agenda we will propose
an agenda based on current items on github and email list.

Best,
Johannes

On Tue, Nov 19, 2019 at 12:04 PM Johannes Wilm <mail@johanneswilm.org>
wrote:

> Hey,
> as part of the restructuring of the Editing Taskforce that we are
> currently undergoing, Grisha and I would like to propose having regular
> audio calls. The question is just when and how often. We have set up a
> doodle with different options:
>
>  https://doodle.com/poll/4zcaxriia4apnct4
>
> Anyone interested in participating in calls is invited to participate in
> that poll.
>
> --
> Johannes Wilm

http://www.johanneswilm.org