Re: Meeting agenda for TPAC

Ok, you have to choose one of each, each time, right? If that is the case
then it seems like a generic/default is missing in both specs for all cases
not covered by these options. For example, if the user enters a title in a
field, that would not be covered by "search", nor "keyword" nor any of the
other available options, or how is this to be understood?