Re: APA WG & WebPlat Editing TF meeting at TPAC

np, I'll adjust my schedule and be there before meeting starts.

________________________________
From: Chaals McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex.ru>
Sent: Saturday, October 7, 2017 3:25:34 AM
To: public-apa@w3.org; public-editing-tf@w3.org; Grisha Lyukshin
Subject: Re: APA WG & WebPlat Editing TF meeting at TPAC

On Fri, 06 Oct 2017 18:30:36 +0200, Grisha Lyukshin <glyuk@microsoft.com> wrote:

I would really like attend Editing meeting but i will be arriving to at 3PM on Nov 7.

Is any way we could postpone until 4?

Hi Grisha,

unfortunately, the logistics of the day we had announced quite a while ago mean that we cannot effectively start it then (for starters, a 4pm - ~11pm day messes with most people's schedules pretty seriously). Because there is an overlap with the AC meeting, by 4pm it is likely that several attendees will already need to have left the meeting.

It is a shame not to have you there. I trust that people who are not committed will spend some time with you from 4, bring you up to date with what happened during the day, and that you can collectively note any cases where you think we should reconsider anything the meeting provisionally decided...

cheers

Chaals

-Grisha