postpone taskforce meeting

we have received some initial feedback from the TAG group and the privacy
interest group (as mentioned earlier). But it's all minor details that
don't warrant another telephone call. I will update the input event sspec
and then coordinate with Gary to link to his spec and coordinate with Chong
who has to fullfil certain requirements to get it shipped.

So unless anyone else has something to talk about, I would propose we
postpone the meeting until June.

Johannes Wilm
tel: +1 (520) 399 8880

Received on Monday, 8 May 2017 11:21:19 UTC