The dial-in information of today's Editing Call is available as:

------------------
Editing
Tuesday, July 11, 2017
10:00 am  |  Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)  |  1 hr

Join WebEx meeting
Meeting number:	641 763 871
Meeting password:	[w3c] -- just the 3 characters
Join from a video conferencing system or application
Dial 641763871@mit.webex.com

Join by phone
+1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number
Access code: 641 763 871
Mobile Auto Dial:+1-617-324-0000,,,641763871#

Add to your calendar:
https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m24dcd2aa5d1d95e126992e531883903b

Sorry for the delay.

-xiaoqian