Re: 2 Proposals for Minimum Viable InputEvent

Great!
Basically it just seems to come down to 3 proposals in concerns of the
start of the IME operation:

1. A merged proposal of the various bits that have cone from Google with
some parts still to be clarified.

2. Keep things as they are.

3. Merge the first two beforeinput events, but make them cancelable.

As for the end of IME, I can see two proposals:

1. Google's merged proposal with some things to be clarified.

2. Keep things as they are.

And for other input events, I see three proposals:

1. Google's merged proposal with more things to be clarified.

2. Keep things as they are.

3. Make beforeinput events cancelable when they affect complex content,
otherwise have them cancelable.

If 2 or 3 are fine for everyone in each case, we can probably decide on
something tomorrow. If 1 is still on the table for any of these, we will
probably need more time to think this through and we'll probably also need
more meetings about these proposals.

I don't think anyone should have to lose their holiday over this.