Re: 2 Proposals for Minimum Viable InputEvent

My preference is that we move forward with making the subset of insert and
delete types I suggested in my earlier email uncancellable in v1 and then
do a proper exploration of what platforms and contexts we could potentially
make all inputTypes cancellable.

Up until now, we've mostly worked off lore of what's possible. With one
exception, Masayuki from Mozilla explained to us that the latest iteration
of IME APIs on Windows are never cancellable IIRC.

It may be the case that once we have a good grasp of the situation on all
platforms we would reconsider whether we could make all eventTypes
cancellable on some platforms.