Re: Meeting in California, July 29 Re: meeting in Berlin (late May or June)?

On Fri, 27 May 2016 19:27:50 +0200, Gary Kačmarčík (Кошмарчик)
<garykac@google.com> wrote:

> 29 July 2016 is a Friday
> 31 July 2016 is a Sunday

Yes. Now that I learned to read the months on a calendar, let me rephrase
the request…

Is it possible for those planning to attend, and for the hosts, to move
the editing meeting to 26 July?

cheers