Re: Meeting in California, July 29 Re: meeting in Berlin (late May or June)?

Personally I'd still prefer the Thursday or Friday because it worked well
for me because I was on the west coast already that week. Scheduling it the
Monday would conflict with a civil holiday in Canada where I work from. So
I wouldn't likely stay for the weekend in the US for the meeting to attend
if it was Monday.

But scheduling things is difficult and I understand that.

We should have a tally of preferred dates.

Dave