Re: Meeting in California, July 29 Re: meeting in Berlin (late May or June)?

Google has confirmed that they can host this meeting - logistics to come
soon.

I've put up a meeting page with an agenda at
https://github.com/w3c/WebPlatformWG/blob/gh-pages/meetings/16-07-29-Editing.md
(and linked from our WG meetings page
https://github.com/w3c/WebPlatformWG/blob/gh-pages/Meetings.md

Please add your name via Pull Request if you plan to attend, or let me
know and I will add it for you.

Ditto for further agenda proposals.

cheers

Chaals