feature request: controlling user selection on list decorators

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 15:30:19 +0200
To: public-editing-tf@w3.org
Hi there,

(hopefully I'm in the right place? -- Mike pointed me here)

As you may or may not know, the IETF is slowly getting to the point
where RFCs will be published as HTML (among other formats) (and no, not
autogenerated from plain text).

However, over in the IETF (and I think here in W3C land as well), people
like to discuss specs in plain text emails.

This gets a bit weird when copying from <ol> lists, as the item numbers
get lost when copying into the mail client.

It would be awesome if this could be controlled through user-select or a
similar CSS property.

Best regards, Julian