CTRL+BACKSPACE or its equivalent behavior when deleting block elements

From: Grisha Lyukshin <glyuk@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 02:38:33 +0000
To: public-editing-tf <public-editing-tf@w3.org>
Hello All,

There is a special behavior that is currently not interoperable between browsers for a specific use case below:

I think we should only delete one block element at a time when CTRL+BACKSPACE is pressed.

Chrome, FF and Edge all behave differently (sorry, I don't have Mac to test how Safari behaves).

Repro steps:

jsfiddle<https://jsfiddle.net/svn9Lztd/>

Place the caret in front of "def" and press CTRL+BACKSPACE