Re: [bikeshed] Editing repo name [Was: Re: existing contenteditable spec]

Hey,

Our override wasn't working initially (editing-explainer.github.io led to a
404), but by commiting a single commit with a new line , the github pages
system reloaded and it started working.  Since then, I've set it up with
redirects for all the HTML files (specs, demos, tests).

On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 9:36 AM, Xiaoqian Wu <xiaoqian@w3.org> wrote:

> On 2015-5-29, at 2:50am, Johannes Wilm <johannes@fiduswriter.org> wrote:
>
> Lets rename the "editing-explainer" repository "editing". Xiaoqian and I
> have investigated this quite a lot and found out how to do redirect without
> losing any redirects. Noone has objected to renaming and that name is just
> a lot clearer. The other repository can be closed.
>
> Done.
>
> Thanks for the input from Johannes and Art. Please let us know if there's
> any broken reference to this repo.
>
> --
> xiaoqian

Fidus Writer