Re: F2F meeting of the Editign Taskforce

We will need to follow standard W3C procedures for this. I am certainly no
expert in what they are, but I am sure we can find out. As far as what I
could tell from the CSSWG, votes were also accepted from working group
members who were calling in by phone.

Besides that, I would assume that the status of this task force is mostly
like a committee in the US Congress or the European Parliament, and that
whatever we come up with needs to go through the entire decision making
process of one or several of the associated Working Groups anyway.

Fidus Writer
http://www.fiduswriter.org