Re: F2F meeting of the Editign Taskforce

A F2F meeting is more than welcome at this stage Johannes, especially with the goal of organizing a TODO list and take some final decisions, taking in consideration the recent talks. I think that this TF is already at the point of finalizing at least the cE=Typing specs.

Please let me offer Warsaw, Poland as the host city for it. I would be happy to organise it. If this works well for others, please let me know what is the official procedure to make it happen.

Thank you!

--
Frederico Knabben
CKEditor Project Lead and CKSource Owner