F2F meeting Paris, August 23-24 (was: Re: F2F meting Warsaw, dates)

Hey again,

do we have everything in place as needed (have all relevant email lists
been notified, have all W3C relevant procedures for a F2F meeting been
taken into consideration, etc.)?

Should we first figure out how many there will be before Robin tries to
find a space?

On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 1:10 PM, Florian Rivoal <florian@rivoal.net> wrote:

> > On 09 Jun 2015, at 12:45, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On 6/9/15 6:09 AM, Paul Cotton wrote:
> >>
> >> You might consider doing a poll to have people register for the F2F so
> the host has some idea of the expected number of attendees.  For example
> see the registration survey I did for the April Media TF F2F:
> >>
> >> https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/html-april-2015/
> >>

> > Good idea Paul.
> >
> > I just created a registration survey <
> https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/42538/EditingTF-F2F-2015-August/>. I
> believe the permissions are such that others besides WebAppsWG members can
> answer the poll.
> >
> > Would someone who is not a member of WebApps and plans to attend the
> meeting please try to register and let me know if you are not able to
> register?
>
> I have a w3c account, but I am not (yet) a member of WebApps. I could use
> the survey without issue.
>
>  - Florian

http://www.johanneswilm.org
tel: +1 (520) 399 8880