F2F meeting Paris, August 23-24 (was: Re: F2F meting Warsaw, dates)

From: Johannes Wilm <mail@johanneswilm.org>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 18:13:09 +0200
To: Florian Rivoal <florian@rivoal.net>
Cc: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>, Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Piotr KoszuliƄski <p.koszulinski@cksource.com>, "Robin Berjon (robin@w3.org)" <robin@w3.org>, Ryosuke Niwa <rniwa@apple.com>, "public-editing-tf@w3.org" <public-editing-tf@w3.org>
Hey again,

do we have everything in place as needed (have all relevant email lists
been notified, have all W3C relevant procedures for a F2F meeting been
taken into consideration, etc.)?

Should we first figure out how many there will be before Robin tries to
find a space?

--
Johannes Wilm
http://www.johanneswilm.org