Re: F2F meting Warsaw, dates

On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 10:28 PM, Ryosuke Niwa <rniwa@apple.com> wrote:

> > On Jun 8, 2015, at 1:21 PM, Johannes Wilm <mail@johanneswilm.org> wrote:

[...]

> > That sounds like a good idea. I think it would then be extra important
> that you are present in some way -- if not in person, than through all the
> virtual channels we have available.
>
> Not really. As long as meeting minutes are kept, I can document whatever
> consensus working group(s) have reached into the spec. Also, none of
> consensus reached at in-person meetings are final. We allow people who
> couldn't attend the meeting to give more feedback and object to resolutions
> reached at the meetings.

Yes, but I think it would be good to hear your views on this during the
debate, so if this works out with your travel plans, that would be great.

> Having said that, I think I'll end up attending the meeting assuming
> things work out in the way I planned in the next two months.

Perfect!

On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 10:36 PM, Florian Rivoal <florian@rivoal.net> wrote:
[...]

> For what it's worth, these dates / location work great for me.

Great! I was hoping you could be one of those helping us to get the
language in the specs into the right format.

http://www.johanneswilm.org
tel: +1 (520) 399 8880