Re: Contenteditable spec still alive?

I am an invited expert in this group and I'd be willing to be one of
several editors of this spec, but I don't think I'd have enough time to do
it all by myself as I already am the editor of a spec in the CSSWG. Also, I
would think it would be important to have one, preferably several
representatives from the browser makers among the spec editors, so chances
are slightly higher that it will actually find its way into browsers
eventually. If Microsoft just replaces Ben with someone else as the only
editor, I'd also support that.

On Sun, Apr 5, 2015 at 5:22 PM, <chaals@yandex-team.ru> wrote:

> We're expecting Microsoft to provide an alternative editor - although if
> anyone else would like to do it and is part of webapps working group, feel
> free to volunteer...
>
> cheers
>
> 05.04.2015, 12:19, "Johannes Wilm" <johannes@fiduswriter.org>:
> > Hey, I noticed that the contenteditable spec hasn't been updated since
> February and it appears Ben's Microsoft email is not working any more.
> Searching the internet it appears he is now working for Amazon. Is anyone
> currently maintaining the spec?
>
> --
> Charles McCathie Nevile - web standards - CTO Office, Yandex
> chaals@yandex-team.ru - - - Find more at http://yandex.com

Fidus Writer
http://www.fiduswriter.org