From: Frederico Knabben <f.knabben@cksource.com>
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2014 1:57 AM
To: Arthur Barstow
Cc: Johannes Wilm; Ben Peters; public-editing-tf
Subject: Re: Spellcheck and autocorrect events

On Saturday, 20 December 2014 at 15:15, Arthur Barstow wrote:
Agree on the priorities, however, perhaps this should be captured in a
new Issue (tagged appropriately f.ex. "Enhancement").
We also would love to have access to the UA spellchecker API, but I also agree that this is not exclusively cE related and it may even deserve its own piece of spec.

--
Frederico Knabben
CKEditor Project Lead and CKSource Owner