From: Alexandra Lacourba <alex@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2024 at 10:52
Subject: TPAC 2024 - Group Schedule - Please review before 10 June
To: <chairs@w3.org>
Cc: W3C Project Team <team-project@w3.org>, tp <w3t-tpregister@w3.org>

Dear Chairs,

Thank you for answering the form [1] asking if your group(s) would like
to meet during TPAC 2024.

We did our best to meet your requests. However some changes on some
groups had to be done in order to match the joint meetings and the no
overlap requirements.

A draft schedule is now available
at:https://www.w3.org/2024/05/tpac2024-schedule-20240523.html

We ask you to carefully:

- read the information and explanations of the above page
- review the schedule
- ask for modification no later than *10 June 2024* to w3t-tpregister@w3.org.

The Community Groups will be contacted today in order to gather their
meeting requests. They will be added to the available slots.
A few community groups have already submitted their requests and have
been included to the draft schedule.

Note that we are planning to open registration mid-June.

We thank you for your help and cooperation and remain at your disposal
if you need any other details.

Best regards,
Alexandra Lacourba
W3C Global Events and Operations Coordinator

[1] https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/TPAC2024/