Re: Doodle Poll to restart ConnegP and Profiles sub-Groups

Hi

When would you be available - would be great if you can make the first
meeting and putting it back a week or so would be fine,

I'm aiming to find a time for a recurring meeting.  Timing will depend on
participants of course.  An agenda item to discuss.

If any interested parties could review the existing UCR (
https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/ucr/) and bring any proposed updates to the
first meeting that would be helpful.

Cheers.

rob