Re: [dxwg] adms references (#1570)

This is good news.

We've been using adms as a placeholder so now we firm up its use.

Perhaps a specific profile of adms aligned to prov would be good to define

Ogc will register the profile we use if we adopt it as a policy.

--

Sign up for OGC News
<https://ogc.us4.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=704e02f81107a6caab1568067&id=4e4528fd9d>