Re: Agenda for CNEG subgroup meeting 2023-07-06

Please note we will be discussing open issues from
https://github.com/w3c/dx-connegp/issues

Please feel free to suggest specific issues where you have a resolution in
mind or need more information, otherwise we'll try to tackle the simplest
first and keep some momentum ready for the plenary to review issue closure
proposals when it reconvenes.

Rob Atkinson
*Senior Research Engineer * | Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)
Mobile: +61 419 202973
ratkinson@ogc.org | ogc.org | @opengeospatial

Sign up for OGC News
<https://ogc.us4.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=704e02f81107a6caab1568067&id=4e4528fd9d>