Re: DXWG Plenary - 17 Jan

I am an apology - have another meeting i need to attend for a project.

A reminder that the getting the GeoDCAT WG chartered in OGC is the main
focus.

We are also looking at the characterisation of the OGC API 'building
blocks" using PROF, and will need to explore some nuanced understanding of
the dct:conformsTo predicate when referencing an API that exposes a data
model that uses a particular profile of another data model...

we will develop an implementation and raise an issue then seek to restart
the sub-WG for PROF on that basis.

I havent heard anything re the potential  RDF* WG requirements w.r.t to
ConnegP and I dont have bandwidth to chase these.

Regards

Rob Atkinson
*Senior Research Engineer * | Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)
Mobile: +61 419 202973
ratkinson@ogc.org | ogc.org | @opengeospatial

Sign up for OGC News
<https://ogc.us4.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=704e02f81107a6caab1568067&id=4e4528fd9d>