Re: DXWG Plenary Meeting - February 14th

Hi Annette,
I have a copy of the IRC, and I have attached it.

Pier-Antoine, can we associate it with the official meeting minutes?
Thanks a lot,
Riccardo

On Wed, 15 Feb 2023 at 01:49, Annette Greiner <amgreiner@lbl.gov> wrote:

> Uh-Oh, it looks like the rrsagent was invited too late to capture the
> notes from today’s meeting. Does anybody still have the tab open and could
> grab them?
> -Annette
>
> On Feb 14, 2023, at 10:20 AM, Caroline Burle <carolburlesg@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Dear colleagues,
>
> In case you didn't receive the automatic email from W3C Calendar, this is
> a reminder of our meeting today (February 14th) at 21:00 UTC.
>
> The agenda is here
> https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2023.02.14.
>
> Kind regards,
> Caroline & Peter

Riccardo Albertoni
Istituto per la Matematica Applicata e Tecnologie Informatiche "Enrico
Magenes"
Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche
via de Marini 6 - 16149 GENOVA - ITALIA
tel. +39-010-6475624 - fax +39-010-6475660
e-mail: Riccardo.Albertoni@ge.imati.cnr.it
Skype: callto://riccardoalbertoni/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/riccardoalbertoni
www: http://www.imati.cnr.it/