Re: [dxwg] Following the recommendation to use dct:type prevents using SKOS-based reference datasets or standard rdf typing (#1362)

Tom, is there any chance that we did that on purpose? There are other
properties that don't have a range (hasFormat, description, others). I
don't recall where all of the discussion is and couldn't quickly find it
on github. It would be great to know if we discussed it.

kc

kcoyle@kcoyle.net
http://kcoyle.net