Re: [pg] Review of profile guidance issues

Hi Karen, all

I am ashamed that I couldn't reply earlier, and will probably struggle to find time to work on the document...

In any case I think Karen's list is a great start and it provides a process and categories that I think we can follow. Thanks!

This said I am not sure how to discuss the groupings themselves. I start to post comments in the new ticket #1366 with remarks like "I agree that #989 shouldn't be worked on, but that's because I believe it can be closed, not because I think it's out of scope" this is going to be hard to follow, isn't it?

By the way this comment begs for a methodology check: we're only looking at moving open issues in the DXWG repo, aren't we?
I mean, there are closed issues that probably played a big role for defining the current draft [1] and the google docs around it. If we lose track of them we may re-invent the wheel, or trash bits of text that were once judged important following a discussion.
I don't want to move closed tickets to a new github space, but at least the WG should be ready to accept that a ticket from a non-PG repo could be still used as rationale for the PG effort.

Cheers,

Antoine

[1] https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/profiles/